Macramé Earrings Workshop
Learn to make your own pair of stylish, bohemian macrame earrings!
During this 2-hour workshop your instructor Jess, local artist and small business owner from @Jessica_anne_creative, will teach you some of the basic macrame knots and guide you through the steps to make these into a set of beautiful earrings!
You will have the freedom to choose from a colourful range of macrame cord, to suit your unique fashion style. After you learn these simple knots, you can then apply them to your earring design. Once you’ve created your earrings, you can either keep them for yourself, or wrap under the tree this Christmas for a loved one.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who loves style - and don’t worry - it’s even for those who consider themselves “creatively challenged!”
Come and join us for a night of fun, laughter, creativity and productivity!
Note: This workshop includes all materials, so all you need to bring is yourself!
Attendees will get
- A set of Macramé Earrings
- All craft materials will be supplied
Attendees should bring
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- During COVID we're asking everyone to bring their own refreshments
- BYO alcohol if desired
Knowledge / skills required
- No knowledge required
- Perfect for those looking to learn beginners macramé
- Ideal for adults
- 2 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time