Mix Media Art workshop • 8+
Learn Art with Mix media techniques
Have you always wanted to learn art or create amazing designs using mix media, but just didn't know where to start?
In this class, you will learn the basics of mixed media art and have a go at creating your own pieces of artwork using the following materials such as watercolour, gouache, pencils, oil pastels and acrylic paints.
You will have the freedom to choose your own materials and experiment with all of them which will help you to create your own style that will lead to bringing your artwork to life.
Enjoy a relaxed creative setting, great for a wonderful learning experience. It will be a day creating, making and using our imagination to create beautiful pieces of art you can take home and frame.
If you are looking for school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our holiday workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
Students will learn
- Experiment various materials such as pencils, watercolour, gouache, acrylic and different types of paper.
- Explore and learn about types of illustration
- Different techniques and approaches
- Explore and create abstract methods
- No knowledge required.
- Perfect for kids who want to learn art & painting with mix media.
- Their art work to take home.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Dress for mess and comfort
- Suitable for 8 to 16.
- This is a indoor activity.
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW