Sewing Class For Tweens & Teens
Learn how to use a basic sewing machine.
Experiment with beginner sewing projects at this fun sewing class for teens & Tweens!
Don't let your 'Creative Kids' voucher go to waste (submit upon booking).
This beginners sewing, textiles and design course introduces the fundamentals of using a sewing machine, and basic hand stitching and finishing techniques.
Your teen will learn a range of sewing techniques, such as using a sewing machine, hand stitching and troubleshooting. We'll cover fabric design and the fundamentals of using a sewing machine.
Groups will be kept intentionally small to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge required to keep having fun working on your own projects at home.
This a great way to meet new friends! Enjoy a relaxed creative space for a wonderful learning experience and take home your own project.
- This is beginners class, so no previous knowledge is required.
- Ideal for teenagers (accepting 10 or older only).
- Loads of knowledge and experience to take home and work with and their projects they worked on during class.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Optional: Your own machine (creates confidence to use at home).
- Dress to be comfortable.
- Kids ages 10 and older