Make and paint your own ceramic clay Plates!
Learn how to make unique bespoke plates!
No pottery wheel experience required.
Small class of Max. 8 students.
If you’re looking for a creative activity that is a little different and has the added bonus of ending up with some functional pieces, this is perfect!
This Sydney workshop will involve some handbuilding and some wheel work, with no previous skills required.
You will be provided with all instructions, tools and materials needed to make a small range of plates.
After the class, the ceramic pieces still need to be glaze fired in a kiln, this makes the ceramics functional and usable. Once the pieces are fired each class needs to get sorted and packed. You will be contacted when your pieces are ready to be picked up from our studio.
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics experience.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Best suited for adults (age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may be alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• Ceramic clay class.
• Your handmade product (to collect once fired).
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments & Nibbles.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
Group booking enquiries
- 2.5 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time