Ceramic Jewellery Makers
Make your own Porcelain Jewellery!
Looking to play with clay?
Learn how to make a quirky jewellery to wear or to gift!
If you’re looking for a creative activity that is a little different and fun to do with your friends, this ceramic clay hand building class in Sydney is perfect!
You will be provided with all instructions, tools and materials needed to make ceramic jewellery.
After the class, the ceramic pieces still need to be glaze fired in a kiln, this makes the ceramics functional and usable. Once the pieces are fired each class needs to get sorted and packed. You will be contacted when your pieces are ready to be picked up from our studio.
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics experience.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Best suited for adults (age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may be alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• Ceramic clay hand-building class.
• Your handmade product (to collect a couple of weeks after the class).
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
Group booking enquiries
- 2.5 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time