Felting & Sewing a Zipper Pouch • 10+
Learn the art of Felting to create a zipper pouch
A fun tactile project using wool roving, hand sewing and machine sawing.
Our felting & Sewing workshop is designed for beginner felters and sewers or those who just want a (semi) social creative learning experience of a new craft.
During this class students will explore the world of wet felting, dry felting & sewing through making a zipper pouch.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing new hobby or fun craft class, felting is a rewarding and therapeutic activity that can be enjoyed by all.
Children will enjoy a safe and relaxed creative space for a this learning experience.
If you are looking for school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our holiday workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
All materials supplied for this workshop with a finished creation to take home.
- Perfect for beginners.
- A fun experience with their creation to take home
- Suitable for ages 11 to 16 years old
- Recess, Lunch & Drink Bottle
- Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW