Sewing for teens • 12+
Explore Sewing and learn your way around a sewing machine for ages 12 and older
Experiment with sewing projects using a sewing machine at this fun sewing class for teens & Tweens!
This beginner/intermediate sewing workshop is perfect for those who are interested in sewing using a sewing machine or have had a go at sewing and need to brush up on skills and gain confidence.
This textiles and design course introduces the fundamentals of using a sewing machine, and basic hand stitching and finishing techniques.
Your teen will learn a range of sewing techniques, while making projects. We'll cover fabric design and the fundamentals of using a sewing machine.
Groups will be kept intentionally small to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge required to keep having fun working on your own projects at home.
Children will enjoy a safe and relaxed creative space for a this learning experience.
If you are looking for summer school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our kids workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
- This is beginners to intermediate class, so no previous knowledge is required.
- Ideal for high school students (accepting 12 or older only).
- Loads of knowledge and experience to take home and work with and their projects they worked on during class.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Optional: Your own machine (creates confidence to use at home). Please arrive 15 minutes early if you're bringing your own machine.
- Dress to be comfortable.
- Ages 12 and older
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW