Art workshop • 8+
Learn brush art and watercolour painting techniques
Have you always wanted to learn art or create amazing designs using watercolours, but just didn't know where to start?
Join local artist Genelly Abecina from the Art & Lettering Hub, these school holidays as she teaches the basics of brush lettering and watercolour.
Learn about the different types of materials used in brush lettering such as brush pens, paintbrushes, inks, watercolours and paper.
We'll go through various techniques so you can learn to create your own lettering and style, starting by practicing the basic strokes of brush lettering. This will introduce you to how strokes are formed in each letter of the alphabet and how to connect letters to form words and phrases.
We will then learn how to blend with watercolour to create different types of backgrounds and use different techniques.
Enjoy a relaxed creative setting, great for a wonderful learning experience. It will be a day creating, making and using our imagination to create beautiful pieces of art you can take home and frame.
If you are looking for school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our holiday workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
- No knowledge required.
- Perfect for kids who want to learn art & painting with watercolours.
- Their art work to take home.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Dress for mess and comfort
- Suitable for 8 to 16.
- This is a indoor activity.
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW