Macramé Clutch Workshop
Learn to make your own Macramé clutch bag!
'Come and join Jess, the founder of Jessica Anne Creative, for a workshop full of creativity, productivity, and of course fun! During this 3-hour workshop, Jess will guide you through some of the basic macrame knots to make your very own clutch bag, using natural macrame cotton cord. Bring a friend with you, or come solo; either way, you’ll love this class!
*Each clutch bag includes a clasp closure, to ensure your items are kept safely inside. **No previous experience is necessary ***BYO drinks & refreshments.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who loves style - and don’t worry - it’s even for those who consider themselves “creatively challenged!”
Come and join us for a night of fun, laughter, creativity and productivity!
Note: This workshop includes all materials, so all you need to bring is yourself!
Attendees will get
- All craft materials will be supplied
Attendees should bring
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- During COVID we're asking everyone to bring their own refreshments
- BYO refreshments if desired
Knowledge / skills required
- No knowledge required
- Perfect for those looking to learn beginners macramé
- Ideal for adults
- 3 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time