Pottery Hand Building Workshop • ONLINE
Online workshop with DIY craft box delivered to you
This is a Makers Box class! From the comfort of your home.
- Book or Request your preferred time
- We'll deliver a Box to you - this is a physical DIY craft box containing the materials you'll need. Shipping is free, and it should arrive within 14 days. We ship nationwide.
Enjoy the online class. For live stream, you'll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device - smartphone, tablet or laptop. You're in control of your privacy - you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
Learn how to create your own ceramic pieces in this pottery class, from the comfort of your home!
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing night with friends on zoom or fun art classes for adults, pottery is a fun activity that can be enjoyed by all.
All pottery materials and tools will be provided for your peace of mind. You’ll learn basic hand building, finishing, and ceramic painting techniques. You’ll also be able to decorate and paint your own ceramic creations.
After the class, your hand built pottery will need to be fired in a kiln, making it stronger and creating a beautiful finish.
There are a range of options for firing your work:
• Use our firing services if you're in Sydney Metro area.
• Find a local firing services (feel free to contact us to point you in the right directions for this)
• Simply enjoy the pottery process and leave it unfired.
Get together with work colleagues or friends over some pottery and wine.
It’s perfect if you’re looking for an iso activity.
Note: This project requires kiln firing to complete.
Please feel free to contact us if you'd like help in finding your local firing service.
- Perfect for beginners & Intermediate Potters..
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Clay 800g (Keane Earthenware 37)
- Canvas work mat
- Ceramic Paints (Chrysanthos cafe colours)
- Paint Brushes
- Water in bowl
- Hair dryer