Pottery Course + Studio Membership • Clay Club (9 Weeks)
Detailed Introduction to Pottery & Ceramics (Throwing, Trimming, Hand building & Design)+ Studio Membership.
Learn how to make your own pottery, through hand building and wheel throwing.
This course includes unlimited studio time to practice your skills.
We run each of our weekly classes for 2 hrs to allow for maximum supervised practice and experience.
This course includes an 8 week studio membership (valued at over $500) with 24/7 access to our pottery studio to practice (Clay & Firing not included in membership).
• Tuesday (High school Student program) 4:30 - 6:30 pm
• Wednesdays - 6 pm to 8 pm
You'll love this detailed 9 week beginners to Intermediate pottery course & studio membership in Sydney's North!
Our lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney provides a relaxed creative space for our pottery workshop. With a maximum of only eight students per class, you’ll be given plenty of individual attention so you can learn the basics much quicker.
When your hands are covered in clay, you need to focus on the moment which brings a mindfulness approach. The small-size class format will introduce you to the basics of wheel-thrown pottery, decoration and glazing. If you have always wanted to give pottery a go, or reconnect with a past interest, then this short three-week workshop might be just what you are looking for.
- Teenagers (15+) are welcome. (great for high school HSC students)
- Teenagers 13-14 years of age may enrol if approved to be suited.
Click here for Creative Kids voucher rebate form
- Use code 'STUDENT' at checkout to get 10% off for Student discount.
- Perfect for beginners or if you have done a little pottery before and looooved it.
- Suited to beginners and Intermediate!
- This program is ideal for students wanting to focus of pottery for their HSC
- The use of our equipment, pottery wheel and tools.
- Basic range of Ceramic Paints, Glazes
- 10 kg bag of clay. Additional Clay can be bought from our store from $29.80 (10kg bag).
- Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes you're okay with getting clay on and are loose fitting to allow you to sit close to the wheel. We suggest long hair is tied back and jewellery such as rings, bracelets and watches are removed before the class.
- This project is not recommended for students with long or acrylics nails
- BYO refreshments and snacks