Clay Club • Pottery & Ceramics Course • 9 Weeks
Detailed Introduction to Pottery & Ceramics (Throwing, Trimming, Handbuilding & Design).
Learn how to make your own pottery, through handbuilding and wheel throwing.
You'll love this detailed 9 week beginners to Intermediate pottery course in Sydney's North!
We run each of our classes for 2 hrs to allow for maximum supervised practice and experience.
This beginners Pottery Experience is made up of 1 class per week for 9 weeks.
• Saturdays - 10 am to 12 pm
Our lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney provides a relaxed creative space for our pottery workshop. With a maximum of only eight students per class, you’ll be given plenty of individual attention so you can learn the basics much quicker.
When your hands are covered in clay, you need to focus on the moment which brings a mindfulness approach. The small-size class format will introduce you to the basics of wheel-thrown pottery, decoration and glazing. If you have always wanted to give pottery a go, or reconnect with a past interest, then this short three-week workshop might be just what you are looking for.
- Teenagers (13+) are welcome. (great for high school HSC students)
- Perfect for beginners or if you have done a little pottery before and looooved it.
- Suited to beginners and Intermediate!
- The use of our equipment, pottery wheel and tools.
- Basic range of Ceramic Paints, Glazes
- 10 kg bag of clay. Additional Clay can be bought from our store from $29.80 (10kg bag).
- Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes you're okay with getting clay on and are loose fitting to allow you to sit close to the wheel. We suggest long hair is tied back and jewellery such as rings, bracelets and watches are removed before the class.
- This project is not recommended for students with long or acrylics nails
- BYO refreshments and snacks
- This class series runs over 9 weeks (Saturdays 10 am to 1 pm)