Pottery Pinch Pot Box • PRE-RECORDED
PROJECT BOX + PRE-RECORDED LINK
This is a Makers Box class! From the comfort of your home.
ORDER your project & we'll deliver a Box to you - this is a physical DIY craft box containing the materials you'll need. Shipping is free, and it should arrive within 14 days. We ship nationwide.
ENJOY the prerecorded class. You'll receive your Youtube link with your order.
Learn how to create your own ceramic pieces in this pottery class, from the comfort of your home!
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing night with friends learn a new skill, pottery is a fun activity that can be enjoyed by all.
All pottery materials and tools will be provided for your peace of mind. You’ll learn basic hand building, finishing, and ceramic painting techniques. You’ll also be able to decorate and paint your own ceramic creations.
After the class, your hand built pottery will need to be fired in a kiln, making it stronger and creating a beautiful finish.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to select the Air-dry Clay option if you don't wish to go through the effort of having you work kiln fired.
There are a range of options for firing your work:
• Use our firing services if you're in Sydney Metro area.
• Find a local firing services (feel free to contact us to point you in the right directions for this)
• Simply enjoy the pottery process and leave it unfired.
Get together with work colleagues or friends over some pottery and wine.
It’s perfect if you’re looking for an iso activity.
Note: This project requires kiln firing to complete.
Please feel free to contact us if you'd like help in finding your local firing service.
- Perfect for beginners & Intermediate Potters..
- Recommended for 8+, ideal for 13+ & Adults.
- Clay 800g
- Canvas work mat
- Ceramic Paints (Chrysanthos cafe colours)
- If you've selected Air-dry clay you'll get acrylic paint in your project box
- Paint Brushes
- Water in bowl
- Hair dryer