Sewing Camp for Kids • 8+
An inspirational day teaching hand sewing and basic embroidery.
Do your kids want to learn how to sew?
This is the perfect place to start.
Sign them up for this fun sewing class for kids in Cammeray these holidays!
Don't let your 'Creative Kids' voucher go to waste (submit upon booking).
They'll be introduced to sewing, learning basic sewing and embroidery stitches and skills and using finishes.
Next we'll get fully hands-on and kids will create their own character from the skills they will have learned earlier in the day, using decorative stitches, buttons, trims and fabrics.
Children will enjoy a safe and relaxed creative space for a this learning experience.
If you are looking for school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our holiday workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
- No knowledge required.
- Perfect for those who want to learn how to sew.
- Quality projects to take home.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Dress casual
- Suitable for ages 8 to 12 years old.
- This is a kids indoor activity, adult accompaniment is not required.
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW