Sewing Camp • 8+
An inspirational day teaching hand sewing and basic embroidery.
Do your kids want to learn how to sew?
This is the perfect place to start.
Sign them up for this fun sewing class for kids in Cammeray these holidays!
Don't let your 'Creative Kids' voucher go to waste (submit upon booking).
They'll be introduced to sewing, learning basic sewing and embroidery stitches and skills and using finishes.
Next we'll get fully hands-on and kids will create their own character from the skills they will have learned earlier in the day, using decorative stitches, buttons, trims and fabrics.
If you are looking for school holidays activities for kids, our sewing classes and studio provide a relaxed creative space for a wonderful learning experience. Children will make new friend, explore their creativity and learn how to sew, a basic and useful skill.
- No knowledge required.
- Perfect for those who want to learn how to sew.
- Quality projects to take home.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Just your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Dress casual
- Suitable for ages 8 to 12 years old.
- This is a kids indoor activity, adult accompaniment is not required.