Watercolour + Illustration • Christmas Edition
"Come along and learn modern watercolour painting and illustration techniques with Sydney-based artist Andrina Manon.
This special Christmas themed workshop focuses on painting floral wreaths, festive Australian botanicals and Christmas trees with a dash of whimsy and narrative based illustrations.
In this class Andrina will guide you through pencil sketching, colour mixing, creating gradients, glazing and adding detail to illustrations with gouache.
In the second half of the class your new skills will be put to use as you design and create a little collection of greeting cards and gift tags.
Andrina has taught sell out watercolour and illustration workshops in Sydney for the last three years. She works as a freelance illustrator, exhibiting artist and workshop tutor. Her work is inspired by faraway places, vintage fashion, her travels and Australian native flowers. Andrina's style is sweet and contemporary and her teaching style accessible and friendly."
• Perfect for beginners!
• Best suited to adults (age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however please note, there may be alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
What you'll get
• Your own range of artwork to take home
• All materials and tools
• Aprons will be provided
What to bring
• BYO beverages and food
• Bring comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy.
• Please contact us for group bookings
Bring a Friend Discount
• To claim your 15% Plus Friend discount use code '+FRIEND' at checkout.