Cold Process Soap Making
Learn how to make your own natural soaps using the cold process method
Learn the essentials of cold process soap making using natural ingredients and oils in this relaxing Sydney workshop with Maker's Loft!
In this beginner-friendly workshop, you will make your own batch of soap and receive instructions on how to cut and cure the soap at home to gift.
You will make your soap from scratch using the traditional cold process method with a specially formulated and balanced recipe using a variety of vegetable and nut oils. Customise colours and textures with ingredients from the earth and choose your scents from our selection of essential oils.
When you are making your own soaps, you know what you've put in it! Plus, we'll jam a lot of goodness into our soap for the best result. Think natural butters, coconut oil, avocado oil and macadamia oil, just to name a few.
Your skin will love you for it and you're being kind to the environment!
• Perfect for beginners.
• Friend groups (kids age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• All tools and Materials needed.
• Your personalised product to take home.
• BYO refreshments.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
- 2 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time