Pottery Studio • Membership
Expand your pottery skills with a monthly studio membership
If you've taken a pottery class, fallen in love with the medium and want to continue refining your skills, sign up for our open studio membership. You can continue to practice at your own pace.
Please note: these studio sessions are not led by a teacher and are completely self-directed.
We offer an ongoing membership which provides access to the studio’s facilities for professional and amateur potters, ceramicists and sculptors working in clay. Members have unlimited use of the communal studio, 7 days a week, 7:30 am till 9:00 pm. $180 /month
- Please make an appointment for a short induction before commencement.
- All equipment and tools must be thoroughly cleaned at the end of every visit.
- Must be 16+ or older
- Use of selected communal equipment and glazes
- Personal shelf for storage – approximately 120cm x 30cm
- Use of communal Kiln
- Use of available tools
- Free wi-fi
- Kitchen facilities
You should bring:
- Own clay (this can be ordered through us).