Advanced Sewing Class • 13+
Create diy sewing projects with a basic sewing machine
If you have taken our beginners or intermediate sewing class during the last school holidays, continue the fun with our advanced sewing, textiles and design course in Sydney!
Your teen will learn how to follow a basic pattern, cut, pin and machine sew a simple garment.
With the guidance of an experienced teacher, they'll learn a range of sewing techniques using a sewing machine, techniques for finishing touches, hand stitching and troubleshooting. Groups will be kept intentionally small to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge required to keep having fun working on your own projects at home.
Children will enjoy a safe and relaxed creative space for a this learning experience.
If you are looking for summer school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our kids workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
- Must have basic knowledge of threading and using a sewing machine
- This course can be a follow on from our Beginners or Intermediate Sewing course.
What you'll get
- All materials required for the project
A quality project to take home
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Optional: Your own machine (creates confidence to use at home).
- Dress to be comfortable.
- Teenage kids (minimum 13 years old).
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW