Advanced Sewing Class for Teens
Create diy sewing projects with a basic sewing machine
If you have taken our intermediate sewing class during the last school holidays, continue the fun with our advanced sewing, textiles and design course in Sydney!
Your teen will learn how to create and make basic projects, including a range of finishing techniques.
With the guidance of an experienced teacher, they'll design and make projects learning a range of sewing techniques using a sewing machine and finishes, hand stitching and troubleshooting. Groups will be kept intentionally small to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge required to keep having fun working on your own projects at home.
This a great way to meet new friends! Enjoy a relaxed creative space for a wonderful learning experience and take home your own project.
- Must have basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine
- This course can be a follow on from our Beginners Sewing course.
What you'll get
A quality project to take home.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Optional: Your own machine (creates confidence to use at home).
- Dress to be comfortable.
- Teenage kids (minimum 13 years old).