Clay Ceramic Winter House
Learn how to make and paint a ceramic clay house!
Looking for DIY winter project ideas? Learn how to make an ambient little winter house to gift or decorate your home with!
If you’re looking for a warm indoor activity that is a little different and fun to do with your family or friends, this ceramic clay hand building class in Sydney is perfect! You will be provided with all instructions, tools and materials needed to make this little house.
After the class, your work still needs to be Bisque fired and then glaze fired in a kiln, this makes the ceramics functional and usable. Once the pieces are fired each class needs to get sorted and packed. You will be contacted when your pieces are ready to be picked up from our studio.
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics experience.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Best suited for adults (age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• Ceramic clay hand-building class.
• Your handmade product to take home around two weeks after the class.
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
- 2 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time
Bring a Friend Discount
• To claim your 15% Plus Friend discount use code '+FRIEND' at checkout.