Craft Club for Kids - K-4
If you are looking for kids activities in Sydney to keep the little ones entertained after school enrol them in our Art and Craft Club!
Kids will join us each week to learn about a different type of DIY crafts, from pottery, felting, knitting, sewing, painting, sculpting and more. They’ll experiment and work on their own projects with the assistance of a senior maker.
Our Art and Craft Club for kids provides a free and relaxed space where children can play, unleash their creativity and stay focused working on mindful activities.
• TUESDAYS 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
• THURSDAY 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Note: Start time is 3:45 pm unless your child is collected from school by us.
We offer optional 3:00 pm Anzac Park public school pickup (at $50 per term) which includes some afternoon tea upon arrival at our studio
Expression of interest for pickups at:
• Cammeray Public School
• St Mary's
• North Sydney Demonstration School
Appropriate for ages 5 - 9 years.
- Strong focus on developing skills and confidence
- Projects to take home and keep
- Afternoon tea will be provided
As most of our students arrive in school uniform, so we will have a range of smocks and aprons available, but if they have an old business shirt or large T-shirt from home to throw over their uniform that would be great.
This class series runs over 10 consecutive sessions, at the same time every week.
This is a kids indoor activity, suitable for kids from 5 to 9 years old. Adult accompaniment is not required.
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids rebate will be refunded once validated. Unfortunately Services NSW does not provide an automated system to implement at time of booking so we need to do this manually. Please bare with us.
- Be sure to book and pay in full first, complete our Creative Kids rebate form and we will refund to your account once validated with Services NSW.