Ceramic Painting • Event
Paint and decorate your ceramics pieces
Bring out your inner artiste and design and decorate a beautiful ceramic with this hands-on ceramic painting class for grown-ups!
Learn essential painting tips and tricks and how to get the most out of your paints with the guidance of our experienced instructor. They’ll show you different techniques and styles so you can create a truly unique ceramic project that best reflects your own individual artistic flare!
Choosing from the selection of ceramic pieces in the workshop, you’ll paint and decorate it with all tools and materials provided for you.
After the class, your work still needs to be glaze fired in a kiln, this makes the ceramics functional and usable. Once the pieces are fired each class needs to get sorted and packed. You will be contacted when your pieces are ready to be picked up from our studio.
With exclusive use of the craft studio, enjoy a creative and relaxing time with your friends in our ceramic painting workshop. Perfect for birthday parties and hens night ideas, you’ll leave having personalised beautiful ceramics and loads of good memories.
Attendees will get
- Your very own lovely ceramic piece to use or gift.
- All tools and materials supplied
- Firing & Glazing service
Attendees should bring
- Bring comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy.
- During COVID we're asking everyone to bring their own refreshments
- BYO refreshments & snacks
Knowledge / skills required
- Perfect for beginners!
- Ideal for 18+
- Teens can join in conjunction with 18+ booking.
- 2 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time