Learn how to make a Christmas Wreath
Learn how to make a DIY wreath to take home with you at our festive Christmas wreath workshop in Sydney!
You’ll learn about the fundamentals of floristry and wreath making during this hands-on session. You will use living, dried and air plants to create your own handmade wreath to take home!
Come along for a fun and social experience. You’ll be able to create your own handmade wreath under the guidance of your experienced teacher.
Maker's Loft art studio in Sydney's Lower North Shore provides the perfect relaxed environment for this workshop. Feel free to come solo and meet new like-minded people, or bring friends to enjoy this unique Christmas wreath class with you.
By the end of the workshop, you will have made your own beautiful personalised DIY Christmas wreath to hang in your own home.
• Perfect for beginners!
• Best suited to adults (age 13+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however please note, there may alcoholic beverages in this workshop).
• Your handmade product to take home.
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy and sticky (aprons are available).
- Please contact us for group booking of 10 or more attendees
- Duration 2.5 hrs
Bring a Friend Discount
• To claim your 15% Plus Friend discount use code '+FRIEND' at checkout.