Clay Ceramic Ornaments • Christmas Edition
Make ceramic Christmas ornaments with family and friends
Learn how to make your own Christmas ornaments to take home at this festive ceramics class in Sydney.
If you’re looking for a fun Christmas activity to do with your kids, or just a fun class to try with your friends, this pottery class is for you. All materials and tools involved are provided, so you don’t have to worry about bringing anything other than yourself!
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics class.
After the class, your hand-built pottery will be fired in a kiln, which makes it stronger and gives it a nice finish. These fired pieces will be ready to pick up two weeks later at Maker’s Loft.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Friend groups & Families (kids age 6+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• All tools and Materials needed.
• Your handmade product to later take home.
• BYO refreshments.
• Design inspiration (if you wish)
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy. Aprons are available.
Families & Groups Discount
• To claim your 25% group discount use code 'FAMILY' at checkout.