Clay Ceramic Winter House
Learn how to make and paint a ceramic clay house for Christmas!
Looking for DIY Christmas decor ideas? Learn how to make an ambient little Christmas winter house to gift or decorate your home with this Christmas!
If you’re looking for a Christmas activity that is a little different and fun to do with your family or friends, this ceramic clay hand building class in Sydney is perfect! You will be provided with all instructions, tools and materials needed to make this little house.
After the class, your hand-built ceramic piece will be fired in a kiln. This will make it stronger and gives it a nice glossy finish. Your fired work will be ready to pick up two weeks later at Maker’s Loft.
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics experience.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Best suited for adults (age 15+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• Ceramic clay hand-building class.
• Your handmade product to take home around two weeks after the class.
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).