Clay Sculpture Class • Event
Sculpt a clay torso with a model
Get out of your comfort zone or take your hens party to the next level and indulge in a creative, fun and cheeky art workshop.
Perfect for sculpting beginners, artists looking to expand their horizons or a unique hen’s party experience, you’ll be guided through the techniques and tricks it takes to master clay sculpture. You’ll be sculpting a male torso based off a live topless model presented on the day. Our art studio prides itself in creating a relaxed creative space for you to enjoy yourself whilst learning a new art form.
After the class, your piece will be fired in the kiln to ensure its durability. Your sculptures will be ready for pick up at Maker’s Loft two weeks after the class. This is a unique experience that’s sure to be a hit with your friends!
Attendees will get
- Their own sculpted torso (to be picked up after kiln fire)
- All tools and materials supplied
- Live topless model
Attendees should bring
- Bring comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy.
- BYO refreshments & snacks (we can provide glasses & platters etc)
Knowledge / skills required
- Perfect for beginners!
- 2 hours sculpting with model + 1 hour studio use for socialising
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time