Pottery & Plonk • Event
Pottery Hand Building Workshop
Learn how to create your own ceramic pieces in this pottery class in Sydney. If you are looking for something a little different to the typical 'Cork & Canvas' or 'Sip & Paint', and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty, this one if for you.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing night with friends or fun bonding experience with colleagues, pottery is an exciting activity that can be enjoyed by all.
You will be taught basic techniques to create some items of your choice.
After the class, your hand built pottery will be glazed white and fired in a kiln, making it stronger and food safe, creating a beautiful finish.
The completed products from the class will be ready for collection from Maker’s Loft studio approx. 3 weeks after.
Perfect for beginners.
What you'll get
- Tools and Materials supplied
- guidance in making functional & usable ceramic pieces
- Glazing & Firing service
Attendees should bring
- Bring comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy.
- BYO Refreshments & Snacks (we can provide glasses, plates, bowls etc)
- Ideal for 18+
- Teens can join in conjunction with 18+ booking.
- 2 hour ($75pp) minimum 10 people.
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time