Easter Clay forms
Learn how to make and paint ceramic Egg Cups for Easter!
Looking for clay DIY easter ideas?
Learn how to make an egg cups to gift or style your easter table with!
If you’re looking for an activity that is a little different and fun to do with your family or friends, this ceramic clay hand building class in Sydney is perfect! You will be provided with all instructions, tools and materials needed to make functional ceramics.
After the class, your hand-built ceramic piece will be fired in a kiln. This will make it stronger and gives it a nice glossy finish. Your fired work will be ready to pick up from our collection box at Maker’s Loft a couple of weeks later.
Maker's Loft lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney Lower North Shore, provides a great creative and relaxing atmosphere for this ceramics experience.
• Perfect for beginners.
• Best suited for adults (age 12+ accompanied by an adult are welcome, however, please note there may alcoholic beverages at this workshop).
• Ceramic clay hand-building class.
• Your handmade product to take home around two weeks after the class.
• All tools and materials are included.
• BYO refreshments.
• Please keep in mind we may be working with things that are messy (aprons are available).
Group booking enquiries
- 2 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time