Introduction to Sewing Machine
Basic introduction and explore how to use a sewing machine for ages 8 - 11
Experiment with beginner sewing projects at this fun sewing class for primary school kids.
This beginners sewing workshop introduces the fundamentals of using a sewing machine, and basic hand stitching and finishing techniques.
They'll learn a range of sewing techniques, such as using a sewing machine, hand stitching and troubleshooting. We'll cover the fundamentals of using a sewing machine.
Groups will be kept intentionally small to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge required to keep having fun working on your own projects at home.
Children will enjoy a safe and relaxed creative space for this learning experience.
If you are looking for summer school holidays activities in Sydney, check out all our kids workshops here, as they will discover and enhance their creativity, make new friends and take home all their own projects.
- This is beginners class, so no previous knowledge is required.
- Ideal for primary school kids ages 8 to 11.
- Loads of knowledge and experience to take home and work with and their projects they worked on during class.
- Recess, lunch and water bottle
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!
- Optional: Bring your own machine (creates confidence to use at home). Please arrive 15 minutes early if you're bringing your own machine.
- Dress to be comfortable.
- Ages 8 and older
Creative Kids Voucher
- We're a creative kids provider
- Your creative kids credit will be applied to an existing order, so be sure to book before completing our form.
- Please note: Your credit will be processed once we have your voucher validated via Services NSW