Clay Club • Term Pottery Course
10 Week detailed introduction to Pottery & Ceramics (Throwing, Trimming, Hand building & Design) + 10% off Studio Membership.
⚠️ THIS COURSE IS FULL FOR BOTH DAYS FOR TERM 4
Our Clay Club is now full for Term 4
For new students wanting to join, please contact us to go onto our waitlist
For all existing students, please contact us if you didn't get your booking in.
Learn how to make your own pottery, through hand building and wheel throwing.
We run each of our weekly classes for 2 hrs to allow for maximum supervised practice and experience.
• Wednesdays - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
• Saturdays - 9:30 am to 11:30 pm
You'll love this detailed 10 week beginners to Intermediate pottery course & studio membership in Sydney's North!
🏺10% off our Studio membership to get unlimited (24/7) studio use to practice your skills, free firing and use of communeral glazes.
CODE 'CLAYCLUB' at checkout, ONLY available on 3 & 6 month memberships when booking this course and your membership online via https://www.makersloft.com.au/products/pottery-open-studio-membership
Our lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, Sydney provides a relaxed creative space for our pottery workshop. With a maximum of only eight students per class, you’ll be given plenty of individual attention so you can learn the basics much quicker.
When your hands are covered in clay, you need to focus on the moment which brings a mindfulness approach. The small-size class format will introduce you to the basics of wheel-thrown pottery, decoration and glazing. If you have always wanted to give pottery a go, or reconnect with a past interest, then this short three-week workshop might be just what you are looking for.
- Teenagers (15+) are welcome. (great for high school HSC students)
- Teenagers 13-14 years of age may enrol if approved to be suited.
Click here for Creative Kids voucher rebate form
- Use code 'STUDENT' at checkout to get 10% off for Student discount.
- Perfect for beginners or if you have done a little pottery before and looooved it.
- Suited to beginners and Intermediate!
- This program is ideal for students wanting to focus of pottery for their HSC
- The use of our equipment, pottery wheel and tools.
- Basic range of Ceramic Paints, Glazes
- If you're signing up for a membership, additional Clay can be bought from our store from $29.80 (10kg bag).
- Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes you're okay with getting clay on and are loose fitting to allow you to sit close to the wheel. We suggest long hair is tied back and jewellery such as rings, bracelets and watches are removed before the class.
- This project is not recommended for students with long or acrylics nails
- BYO refreshments and snacks