Sculpting Masterclass • Sleeping Animals with Georgia McGregor
2 Day, Learn how clay sculpt sleeping animals
This masterclass is designed for for all levels of clay lovers, wanting to learn how to sculpt animals.
Learn planning & design principles, sculpting and many other skills that can be applied to various clay projects.
Georgia will demonstrate and teach you how to; prepare your design, sculpt an animal of your choice and various finishing techniques design.
• Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th of October - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
We're excited to bring you this special Sydney Craft Week Festival edition clay sculpting course.
We'll be hosting two weeks of amazing opportunities to connect with clay, ranging from beginners to advanced potters.
Our lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, North Sydney provides a relaxed creative space for our pottery workshop. With a small students group, you’ll be given plenty of individual attention.
Firing is not included for non members, however we offer an onsite firing service & casual studio use if you wish to come back to finish your work.
- Best suited to adults with beginner to intermediate handbuilding knowledge.
- 15 yo and older are welcome in conjunction with an adult booking.
- The use Equipment and tools.
- White Stoneware Clay.
- Tea, Coffee & Cookies
- Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes you're okay with getting clay on and are loose fitting to allow you to sit close to the wheel. We suggest long hair is tied back and jewellery such as rings, bracelets and watches are removed before the class.
- This project is not recommended for students with long or acrylics nails
- BYO refreshments and snacks
- This class series runs over one weekend.