Sculpting Masterclass • Resting Figures with Georgia McGregor
Learn how clay sculpt and form figures
This masterclass is designed for all levels of clay lovers, wanting to learn how to sculpt Human or Animal Figures resting or sitting.
Learn planning & design principles, sculpting and many other skills that can be applied to various clay projects.
Georgia will demonstrate and teach you how to; prepare your design, sculpt a figure of your choice and various finishing techniques design.
- Sunday 26th March & Sunday 2nd April - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This class series runs over Two weekends on Sundays.
Our lifestyle, art and craft studio in Cammeray, North Sydney provides a relaxed creative space for our pottery workshop. With a small students group, you’ll be given plenty of individual attention.
Firing is not included for non members, however we offer an onsite firing service & casual studio use if you wish to come back to finish your work.
- Best suited to adults with beginner to intermediate handbuilding knowledge.
- 15 yo and older are welcome in conjunction with an adult booking.
- The use Equipment and tools.
- White Stoneware Clay.
- Tea, Coffee & Cookies
- Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes you're okay with getting clay on and are loose fitting to allow you to sit close to the wheel. We suggest long hair is tied back and jewellery such as rings, bracelets and watches are removed before the class.
- This project is not recommended for students with long or acrylics nails
- BYO refreshments and snacks