Social Painting Evening
Inspiring you to create again
Experience a fun and creative night out Social Painting with your friends and other like-minded arts and vino enthusiasts in North Sydney!
So excited to partner with Sheila and host a fun evening of painting while sipping bevvies with a great bunch of humans. Join fellow Paint & Sippers who want to unleash their inner artist.
Our fabulous artist, Sheila will take you through some painting techniques while you can enjoy mingle with the fellow attendees. At the end of the session you will be able to take your masterpiece home with you. There are only a limited number of spots, so this will be a small, intimate group to ensure safety and a full experience for all!
Whether painting is a hobby you gave up years ago, or you want to try painting for the first time, Social Painting is open to everyone who wants to give it a go! The best thing about it is you can share the experience together with like-minded friends.
Why can’t everyone just enjoy Art?
Round up your buddies and come enjoy a fun-filled evening!
- Your very own and unique masterpiece to take home
- Materials (Paint, brushes, aprons & canvas)
- Cheese and nibbles platter
- Art Lesson
You should bring
- Bring comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy.
- Bring their own refreshments.
Knowledge / skills required
- Perfect for beginners!
- Ideal for adults
- Teens can join in conjunction with adult booking.
- 3 hour (Relaxed pace, involving short breaks and 15 min. to mingle before & after)
- 3 hour Event
- Please send us a group booking request form to book a date and time