Pottery Studio • Casual use
⚠️ We won't be taking casual studio use bookings between December 17 and January 22.
Expand your pottery skills with a casual studio use
If you've taken a pottery class, fallen in love with the medium and want to continue refining your skills, come and use our creative pottery space. You can continue to practice at your own pace.
Please note: these studio sessions are not led by a teacher and are completely self-directed.
We offer casual access to the studio’s facilities for professional and amateur potters, ceramicists and sculptors working in clay.
4 hrs use of the communal studio for the time booked. Optional extended time available upon booking.
- Please allow time for a short induction before commencement.
- All equipment and tools must be thoroughly cleaned at the end of every visit.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Personal shelf for storage – approximately 120cm x 30cm
- Use of available tools
- Free wi-fi
- Kitchen facilities
Be sure to bring:
- Your own clay
- underglaze, glaze
- 'Add to card' to select your preferred time and book your casual visit.
- Monthly memberships are required for evening and weekend open studio